01 October, 2009

zzzzzzzzz

Man I am tired. :( Late night, disrupted sleep and for me an early morning.

I have just finished my morning cup of tea and now have to get busy packing my bags for 5 days away from home. It is time for the annual Port Macquarie Eisteddfod and I have to go an watch as I have groups dancing. Not looking forward to it. It is being help in "The Glasshouse" and there are that many rules and regs which is going to make the whole thing just ridiculous!

So I hae to go to work today and tomorrow then tomorrow night I drive up and will actually be staying at the in-laws house as mum has no room for me. :(

Leaving early today as well as the car needs to get serviced!

Arrrrrrrrgh!

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to sew something for my self which I can post up! I have 1/4 of a costume to go!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Gloucester, NSW, Australia
I'm a 30 year old Aussie who likes to sew, read and who loves her job as a dance teacher. I have a bit of a thing for vintage and would love to find more things when I get the chance to go 'thrifting'! I am interested in fashion and design (both fashion and interior) so if you have a fashion/sewing/design blog drop me a line to check it out!

A shop for all things Lovely