16 November, 2008

Costume Update



Here is my Tinker Bell costume on our very cute student who is dancing that particular part. The dress part of this costume is finished, yay! The wings she is wearing are a prototype so all that is left to do is to finish them off properly as my boss was really happy with them! Hopefully next week I will have some more detailed photos!
I am pretty happy with how it has turned out, but if I have time I might re-do the front where the insert is to get it to sit a bit better. 


Oh, and my new dress that I made from burdastyle pattern 6000, which is shown in my first post, got its first public wearing last night to a show that I went to see! Hooray for new clothes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails