18 July, 2010

Well.....

I still haven't sewn anything for myself yet. (insert big frowny face) I am just about to start on the next lot of costume sewing. (insert sort of frowny face, but not so much of one as I do get financial results from my costuming exploits) My sewing room still looks like a bomb has been detonated in it. I really need a more effective way of storing all of my sewing stuff - what do you guys do with all of your crafting parafernalia?

So, while I don't have anything really on the sewing-front to write about, I really wanted to blog something as I haven't posted up anything for an age. I do have a sewing experiment on the goodness of the skill of tailoring in the pipeline (this means I'm thinking about it a lot but nothing further has happened) so when I get that up and running you can be sure that I will be posting some more then.

Just so that this post isn't just text heavy, here are some pics of my long-on-going crochet project!

































I think some of them are quite pretty. Although at the rate I am going, it will be another 5 years before I finish the rug!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Gloucester, NSW, Australia
I'm a 30 year old Aussie who likes to sew, read and who loves her job as a dance teacher. I have a bit of a thing for vintage and would love to find more things when I get the chance to go 'thrifting'! I am interested in fashion and design (both fashion and interior) so if you have a fashion/sewing/design blog drop me a line to check it out!

A shop for all things Lovely