1. Rotary cutter and mat
2. A nice cream coloured dress form. (I have a dress form, but it is 2nd hand and broken. And red.)I don't really need a new one, but I would like one anyway.
3. A new pair of scissors. I think my current ones are dying. Perhaps they have cut too much tulle.
4. Electric scissors for cutting tulle.
5. A good supply of different coloured undie elastic.
6. An endless supply of thread and needles of all kinds (I know, I know, I will never get this because it doesn't exist. Does anyone know magic? Can you hook me up with Harry Potter?? I like Gutermann, Harry...)
7. A new cutting mat. Mine is dying.
8. A new chair. Mine is an ex-computer chair and is not conducive to sewing. And my cats always steal it.
Apparently they think it is quite lovely.
9. A whole range of sewing-related books. Too many to post really.
10. Some new dressmakers chalk.
11. One of those wax things that you put thread through to stop it tangling when you are doing hand sewing.
12. Some dressmakers rulers. I shall be more specific, Metric Dressmakers Rulers. Do they exist??
I can't really think of anything else at the moment. If I do later, I'm sure I will post them up.
What is on your sewing wish-list?